Sunday 16 June 2013

BB CREAM REVIEWS

FIRST!!!!!!! I’d like to bring to your attention that I have started making YouTube videos where I upload GetReadyWithMe videos. It isn’t great because I don’t have a decent camera at the moment so I have to film from my phone BUT I’ll get a good one soon and then it’ll be FULL on. YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE HERE  and make sure you follow me on INSTAGRAM HERE where I upload “Today’s look” every alternate days. :)

Aaaand like most of you I am LOVING BB creams this summer because my foundation does not stay on my face in this heat! AAARGGHHH yes Delhi summers *thumbs down* GO AWAY! I planned to do a quick review on some of the BB creams I have tried and which one I personally love!


1.)    MAYBELLINE CLEAR GLOW BB CREAM

This was the first BB cream I tried and I honestly didn’t like it very much. I used it for a couple of days before realizing that it isn't really that good. But my oily skin might be the reason I am not a fan of it because it makes it oilier. I have heard it is good for dry skin. But I personally would not recommend it. THUMBS DOWN.



2.)    LOTUS SAFE SUN 3-in-1 MATTE LOCK DAILY SUNBLOCK

Okay this was not really on my list of BB creams but I used it for a bit because it is a tinted moisturizer and I wanted a change from the Maybelline one. It is creamy in consistency but not oily and absorbs quite quickly but coverage wise it lacks. Lotus was probably better but I had to be extra careful while getting the product out because it would literally squirt out a huge amount (it is difficult to put it back in). But yes, I still use it a couple of times and I got more of it so THUMBS UP.




3.)    GARNIER BB CREAM

I DON’T like it one bit. I got another tube before actually analyzing the results carefully and i regret that decision. I faced the same trouble with this like the Maybelline one. But if you are under the sun a lot, I honestly DON’T recommend Garnier BB cream because it just makes your skin oily and your face look muddy. THUMBS DOWN.




44.)    POND’S WHITE BEAUTY BB+

LOOOOOVE IT! It does not make my skin oily and it is creamy (not oily) in consistency which is perfect for my skin type and gives beautiful coverage. I like the packaging and the quantity of the product. I absolutely love how it makes my skin feel and look.THUMBS UP.




Have a Great day :)
-Anushree

No comments: