Sunday 19 January 2014

BAD NEWS AND HAUL

I hope your holidays were filled with fun unlike mine! I met with a terrible accident when I was on a vacation (just perfect) which was a horrible experience because I hurt my face really bad. I was in Bangalore visiting my big sister and old friends during Christmas leave. I had spent the first three days with my sister shopping and everything was peachy. Then came Christmas eve, dooms day, I met my friends at a pub and hung out there for a couple of hours. One of my best friends offered to drop me home on his scooty and we left. On the way, somehow, I blacked out and fell off the bike on the right side of my face. I was rushed to the hospital and had my surgery the next day which was 25th December (Christmas present for me). I had to get plastic surgery only WITHOUT new skin, instead they used collagen which feels like plastic to cover my wounds. Apart from that I have stitches inside my upper and lower lip which is just as bad. Anyway, I’m much better now and my skin seems to healing quite well so hopefully I’ll be able to put makeup soon. But before this happened I got a couple of clothes and makeup products that I haven’t gotten around to using and I can’t wait.

I had planned to wear this sexy shift dress on New Year’s but that didn’t happen. So..I will just have to wait. I quite like the print and the silhouette is very different from what I would usually wear.



I have actually worn this adorable cardigan twice and it looks really cute on. The color is a change from my usual black wardrobe and the fit is perfect.




These leggings are freaking awesome! I fell in love the minute I laid my eyes on them on the mannequin and I just HAD to get them.  How can you not love that print?


These shorts were just something I randomly picked up for my workouts. Nothing special, just cute color combination.


I ordered this bag from http://www.myntra.com/ after I had come back home and was on house arrest and needed to get something to cheer up a little. The material is patent leather and I needed s sling back to carry to parties.



NOW the fun part! MAKEUP stuff...one can never have enough :)


1. MAC SUDIO MOISTURE CREAM
2. MAC SMOLDER KOHL
3. NYX MATTE in SHOCKING PINK
4. LAKME ABSOLUTE SHINE LINE in GOLD
5. COLORBAR EYE SHADOW in SUGARLAND
6. RIMMEL APOCALIPS in STELLAR 501

Cheers!

No comments: