Sunday 21 April 2013

Summer Favourites

Hi everyone!

It has become pretty hot out here and I just shopped for a few things to beat the heat. Basically, I needed to shop to prevent my outburst. The heat gets to me real bad sometimes and shopping calms my nerves! It really does (more given below). Also, I have really bad nails. They are so brittle and I have given up trying to fix them. I have tried gazillion things to make them strong but in vain. So, I decided to give artificial nails a try. I always wanted long nails so I'm gonna take a shot at it, even if it means being a little "fake".

My favourite shades of Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (which have been discontinued, sadly). These shades make my summer SO much better!




1.) Sweet Tart 060
2.) Pink Truffle 001
3.) Candy Apple 035



1.) Vitamin E Hydrating Toner and Cocoa Butter Body Scrub by TBS
2.) Colorbar Lipstick in Fushia Fix 1 (matt finish) 
3.) Artificial nails by Faces (apparently they change color in the sun, will tell you once I try)
4.) Park Avenue Beer Shampoo ( I CANNOT wait to try this)


That's it...For now!


Have a great summer y'all

-Anushree


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi...nice blog...would you like to follow each other..?
let me know...

http://deepti01.blogspot.com/