Monday 1 April 2013

Esmeralda with Akanksha Redhu

Hi everyone,

I went to a launch 'Conversations with Esmeralda' by CIRARE created by Akanshka Redhu- A collection of bags so divine it took my breathe away. Beach prints, paint splatter and sequined work in this collection are extraordinary. I almost cried because I couldn't get one, but I will, soon. I loved everything about this day because it was a big step for me to interact with fashion bloggers. What made this day perfect was that my girls were with me. 

The store name is SECOND FLOOR STUDIO, located in Khan Market, New Delhi. There were other beautiful accessories along with her collection.


SANTU MISRA AND AKANKSHA REDHU
THE TALENTED DESIGNER AND ME :)

Yummy cookies served at the store


This was my FAVOURITE one. <3

CIRARE 'CONVERSATIONS WITH ESMERALDA'










Cutest Camera bag EVER


PUNIT JASUJA (OWNER: SECOND FLOOR STUDIO)

Lovely LINDSEY

The cute gift we got to take with us. Thank you, Akanksha :)


Great evening, will never forget it and I'm looking forward for more.

Love
-Anushree :)




No comments: