Saturday 18 June 2011

Just Another Day

Well, its just another day at home. Last night I discovered that my lens were giving me trouble and that my eye power might have increased. So, I had asked my mum to do 'pranayam' with me today morning. As promised we did pranayam in the morning and little bit of yoga. It freshened me a bit and I think I'm going to stick to this every morning. Let's see for how long!. Anyway, my entrance exam for IAM is tomorrow and I'm totally prepared I have studied for days even though there wasn't much to study, but I'm not taking anything for granted.  I'm desperately hoping that this day passes by soon and that tomorrow morning I wake up ready to give my exam. Clearing this entrance is of vital importance in my life right now. I need to get through no matter what.


Let me write little bit about IAM(Institute of Apparel Management). My dad had found the advertisement of this college in the newspaper and he did some research on it, while I was busy packing in Mumbai. I had applied for it as soon as I came here. Anyway, my dad, mum and my sister went to look at the campus which is nearby to our house. Its apparently called the APPAREL HOUSE. Its connected with the APEC, Ministry of Textiles and IGNOU. The director of this institute is the ex-director of NIFT and the staff too are from NIFT. The campus has a multi-storeyed building with glass walls and a large illustration of a female model in a gown. The classrooms are on the 7Th Floor. They are equipped with the latest sewing machines, and big classrooms, a spacious library and a huge canteen. I bumped into one of my friends from DPS form 7th grade. I got quite a lot of info from her.
Naturally, I fell in love with the campus and so did my sister. My dad by the way was more excited than we were. He has a strong feeling that this college would give me what I want and get me where I want to get. Now the day I have been waiting for more than a month is arriving in 8 hours. Wish me luck!


P.S the weather had become a little unpredictable here and it's humid which I don't like one bit because it makes my skin oily, yuck!





No comments: